Wednesday, September 4, 2013



Summer 2013
It has been a busy summer starting with a visit to Vancouver at the end of June.  I enjoyed the fantastic landscapes of mountains and ocean on a trip along the coast to Squamish.



On my return, I took part in Artistry by the Lake, the annual Canada-day weekend show in Niagara-on-the-lake.  I was happy to win the Best-in-Show award presented by the Chamber of Commerce. 


This was followed by a successful show at Canada’s largest juried outdoor exhibition at Nathan Philips Square on July 5-7.  Luckily I missed the Toronto flood on the 8th.


The last weekend in August was the Mount Carmel Art Festival in Niagara Falls, with both artists and musicians participating.



In September, my piece, “Mailboxes” was accepted into the John B. Aird Gallery’s 5th annual juried photography show, Photo-op, which runs from Sept 5th to Sept 21st at the MacDonald Block, 900 Bay St, Toronto. Mon-Fri 10-6

No comments:

Post a Comment